Company: Haven Behavioral Healthcare
Posted on: September 14, 2023
Full Time About Haven Behavioral Hospital of FriscoHaven
Behavioral Hospital of Frisco is an 70 bed acute-care Joint
Commission Accredited psychiatric hospital located in Frisco Square
that offers care for adults dealing with mental health conditions
and co-occurring disorders. We are dedicated to partnering with
individuals, families, and communities to improve the lives of
patients through the delivery of high-quality, specialty behavioral
health services.Why Haven
- A small family like environment where focus is on patient
- Dedicated, passionate leaders who are hands-on and
- Competitive pay and benefits packagePosition Summary
- Provides oversight for the provision of care.
- Serves as a resource to the direct care staff.
- Coordinates on-site response to incidents, errors and sentinel
- Provides support to the DON with hiring, orientation, staffing,
staff education, and other activities as assigned.
- Provides direct patient care under the Registered Nurse job
description when necessary and/or assigned.Benefits: Medical,
Dental, Vision, 401K, PTO, continuing education, etc.Education:
Graduate of an accredited RN program. Inpatient experience strongly
preferred.Haven Behavioral Healthcare is proud to be an equal
opportunity workplace dedicated to pursuing and hiring a diverse
Keywords: Haven Behavioral Healthcare, Frisco , Nurse Manager, Executive , Frisco, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!