Director of Sales
Company: Babe Original
Posted on: September 15, 2023
Company Overview:Babe Original is a privately-owned beauty brand
that focuses on the production, distribution, and marketing of
performance-based cosmetics, effectively combining beauty and
skincare into every product. Babe Originals award-winning and
professionally recommended products are sold through Direct to
Consumer (DTC), Retail, and Distributor channels across the US, and
in parts of Canada, and the UK. Products from Babe Original are
manufactured in-house and formulated for maximum effectiveness, so
you can discover HOW they work for you, not IF they work. The Babe
Original brand was formed with the ideals of originality, honesty,
and inclusivity, and believes that everyone, regardless of age,
gender identity, sexual orientation, ethnicity, etc., deserves to
feel confident and empowered to be the most authentic version of
themselves.Job Summary:The Babe Original brand is on an exciting
journey of transformation into a lifestyle beauty brand. The brand
is exploding, experiencing unprecedented brand growth, expanding
into phenomenal and innovative new products, and reaching new
customers through an expanded growth platform. As the Director of
Sales for Babe Original, you will lead this channel expansion
strategy. Primary Responsibilities:
- Develop and implement a strategic sales plan to achieve revenue
and margin goals across a diverse base of retail partnerships.
- Nurture and develop relationships with current customers and
new customers through a sales and business development lens.
- Prepares presentations and presents as needed to support
ongoing customer relationships, product sell-in, and new business
- Work closely with retail partners to identify and manage
business-building opportunities to ensure achievement of sales and
comp door growth objectives. Ability to conduct brand business
reviews and strategize with retail partners.
- Strong understanding of navigating through retail go-to-market
strategies, marketing initiatives, merchandising and planograms
fundamentals, retail financials.
- Establish and maintain effective revenue forecasting protocols
and ongoing KPI disciplines.
- Analyze market competition & retailers information in order to
make recommendations to management.
- Review and utilize reports; implement action plans focusing on
deficient areas & identify best sellers and key items
- Analyze retail sales by customer, provide insights to the
broader team that inform and inspire new ideas.
- Partner with Directors of Marketing, Operations, and Product
Develop to develop winning strategies for retail partners that
elevate that profitably elevate the brand presence, working within
- Execute and complete new product launches to market within
designated timelines and according to brand expectations
- Effectively lead sales team, and assigns roles and
- Responsible for the ongoing development of talent amongst the
teamExperience / Abilities:
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Requires 5+ years experience in Cosmetic/Beauty retail
industry. Cross-channel experience preferred.
- Proven strong sales and customer service track record with
passion, energy, and love of the beauty industry
- Successful track record in building and mentoring high
- Exceptional communication, leadership and presentation
- Proficient at analyzing numbers.
- Adept at problem solving and ability to manage change in a
- Act professionally, ethically and with integrity to use good
- Prioritize most urgent business needs; strong time
- Strong attention to detail while simultaneously being capable
of seeing the whole picture.
- Strong negotiation and presentation skills.Competencies:
INTERPERSONAL SKILLS This role demonstrates the ability to
understand relationship-orientated aspects of social effectiveness
and to operate successfully in a variety of social exchanges
PRUDENCE This position must demonstrate a willingness to see the
perspective of others and an inherent respect for divergent
opinions COMPETENCE The incumbent should demonstrate proficiency in
their area of expertise DECISION MAKING This role will be required
to display the ability to make good decisions and / or lead a sound
decision-making process INFLUENCING SKILLS This Leader will have
the ability to successfully inspire peers, subordinates, and
managersPhysical Demands:The physical demands described here are
representative of those that must be met by an employee to
successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Employees
are regularly required to talk or hear Employees frequently are
required to stand, walk, and use hands and arms to reach for items
and / or materials Employees are occasionally required to lift
office products and supplies, up to 20 pounds. Hours: This position
is a full-time position Flexibility to trave occasionally is
required. Hybrid role 3 days in office a weekEEO Statement:It is
Company policy to provide equal opportunity in employment,
development and advancement for all qualified persons without
regard to age (40 and over), ancestry, sex/gender (including gender
identity, gender expression, pregnancy, childbirth and related
medical conditions), color, marital status, registered domestic
partner status, medical condition, genetic
characteristics/information, national origin, physical or mental
disability, race, religion (including religious dress and grooming
practices), sexual orientation, military and veteran status, or any
other classification protected by applicable law.
Keywords: Babe Original, Frisco , Director of Sales, Executive , Frisco, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!