Registered Nurse (RN) - Gastroenterology / Endoscopy Nurse - Endoscopy
Company: Texas Health Resources
Posted on: September 12, 2023
Registered Nurse (RN) - Gastroenterology / Endoscopy
NurseRegistered Nurse (RN) Gastrointestinal Laboratory (GI Lab)
Fast-paced, high volume GI LAB department is looking for top
skilled nurses. Is that you?
Work location: Texas Health Frisco 12400 N Dallas Parkway TX
Work hours: Day shift - 24 Hours/ Week - Hours: 7a-330p or 8a-430p
- On Call Required
Key Notes: 6-8 On-Call Shifts per Month - No Scheduled Weekends,
Just On-call shifts - 3 Shifts Per Week
* Robust Unit Based Council (UBC) and engaged leadership team
* Fast-Paced, high-volume department
* The professional nurse exhibits an understanding of basic human
The professional nurse demonstrates recognition and understanding
of the patient's affiliations.
Here's What You Need
* Associate degree from an accredited Nursing program Or Diploma
* BSN preferred
* One-year experience as a clinical nurse, or completion of an RN
* BCLS - Basic Cardiac Life Support and ACLS - Advanced Cardiac
Life Support and CPI - Crisis Prevention Intervention Training 60
Other - CLIAFE Must comply with CLIA regulations regarding foreign
education equivalency Req
* RN must practice within the regulations of the Texas Nurse
Practice Act, serve as a role model, intra/interdisciplinary
collaborator and coordinator for quality patient care
What You Will Do
Delivers care to patients utilizing the Nursing Process
* Assesses the patient
* Plans the care of the patient
* Intervenes as appropriate
* Evaluates the effectiveness of interventions
* Incorporates age-specific safety/infection control measures into
* Initiates action to meet patient and/or significant other's need
* Maintains continuity of patient care inter-shift, inter-hospital,
and while expediting out-of-hospital transfers.
Additional perks of being a Texas Health Nurse
* Benefits include 401k, PTO, medical, dental, Paid Parental Leave,
flex spending, tuition reimbursement, Student Loan Repayment
Program as well as several other benefits.
* Delivery of high quality of patient care through nursing
education, nursing research and innovations in nursing
* Strong Unit Based Council (UBC).
* A supportive, team environment with outstanding opportunities for
Since 1991, Texas Health Plano has served the communities of Plano,
Frisco, Carrollton, Addison, Richardson, and McKinney. We're a
386-bed, full-service hospital serving North Texas with incredible
care and amazing people. We specialize in emergency medicine and
trauma, cardiology, neurosurgery and spine, advanced orthopedics,
women's services, adult and adolescent behavioral health, an adult
intensive care unit and state of the art and technologically
advanced surgical services. Plus, we're a Level II Trauma Facility,
the only health care facility in Collin County to have achieved
both the Level IV NICU and Level IV Maternal facility designation
and have a DNV-certified Comprehensive Stroke Program.
Texas Health Plano is a four-time Magnet-designated hospital, the
only AACN Beacon Gold adult intensive care unit in the DFW area,
accredited by the Joint Commission in Hip and Knee Replacement and
a Primary Heart Attack Center. We offer top-notch benefits
including an on-site childcare center created for working parents.
You belong here.
* Explore our Texas Health careers site for info like Benefits, Job
Listings by Category, recent Awards we've won and more.
* Do you still have questions or concerns? Feel free to email your
questions to email@example.com.
Keywords: Texas Health Resources, Frisco , Registered Nurse (RN) - Gastroenterology / Endoscopy Nurse - Endoscopy, Healthcare , Frisco, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!