Nurse Practitioner (Dallas) - Urology
Company: Posterity Health MSO, LLC
Posted on: November 19, 2023
Nurse Practitioner (Dallas)Company: Posterity Health
Job Title: Nurse Practitioner
Location: Frisco-McKinney, Texas
Wage: $65 per hour
Job Type: Part-Time (32 hour weekly with full-time benefits an
Job Schedule: Weekdays, normal business hours
Medical Specialty: Reproductive Urology
Benefits: Not applicable
Work Settings: Telehealth, Clinic, Fertility Center
Posterity Health focuses exclusively on evaluating and treating
individuals for Male Fertility success. We enable couples having
trouble conceiving to proactively assess and treat male factor
conditions. We have assembled a team of national experts to support
men from initial conception planning to life impacting
Today 1 in 8 couples has trouble conceiving and in more than 50% of
the cases a male factor is involved. Male fertility issues
frequently go undiagnosed and untreated. Just as all women are
treated by physicians with specialized gynecologic training and
expertise, we believe men deserve treatment from male fertility
specialists. Our goal is to proactively work with men to facilitate
the birth of a healthy child as easily and inexpensively as
Posterity Health offers male fertility expertise through a
combination of virtual visits, at home diagnostics, and in-person
consults. We partner with Fertility Centers, OB/GYNS and Primary
Care Providers to unify the experts. Perhaps you are a passionate
expert to help us achieve this important mission.
* Take care of the patients. We mean, really take care of them!
* Evaluate patients, collecting and reviewing medical history and
performing an appropriate physical exam in the outpatient
* Interpret and evaluate patient data as authorized by a physician
for the purpose of determining management and treatment of
patients. Consult with physician as appropriate.
* Adjust patient care plan by reviewing and monitoring treatments
and therapy plans.
* Order laboratory, radiological and diagnostic tests that will
assist with the medical management; explain the necessity,
preparation, nature and anticipates effects of treatments, and
diagnostic and therapeutic procedures to the patient.
* Prescribe and regulate appropriate pharmacologic medicine.
* Perform preoperative examinations, actively informing the patient
and partner about the procedure, and postoperative care.
* Document appropriately and communicate with the appropriate
physician in a timely manner as required, including, but not
limited to evaluations, treatment plans, progress reports, billing
documentation, treatment notes, and other reports as requested.
* At least one year Urology experience or surgery experience in a
* Master's Degree
* Licensure as Nurse Practitioner in appropriate state
* Certification required as a Nurse Practitioner.
* Valid DEA Drug License or ability to provide one prior to start
* Prescriptive Authority or have Provisional Prescriptive
* Current ACLS, BLS and CPR certification or ability to provide
prior to start date.
* Strong computer skills in an Electronic Medical Record
Keywords: Posterity Health MSO, LLC, Frisco , Nurse Practitioner (Dallas) - Urology, Healthcare , Frisco, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!