Fine Dining Server
Company: Perry's Restaurants
Posted on: September 16, 2023
Rare and Well Done Every Time
What makes an evening at Perry's so incredible? You do.
The Server position is about:
- Ensuring the guest dining experience, as a whole, is enjoyable,
well-timed, and pleasant.
- Providing a professional and inviting attitude when interacting
with guest and employees.
- Helping the guest select menu items by thoroughly going over
the food and bar 79 menus; recommending cocktails, suggesting
courses, explaining chef's features, and identifying wines in
accordance with Perry's food and beverage training.
- Thoroughly answer all food and beverage preparation
- Making managers aware of any special accommodations, such as
specific food allergies prior to reporting it to the kitchen.
- Maintaining the cleanliness of tables and dining area around
guest and completing opening, running and closing side work related
to job-duties.What you can expect from working at Perry's:
- Full time earning potential (averaging $1200+ per week)
- Flexible schedules
- Employee dining discounts
- Outstanding training and development programs
- Advancement and growth opportunities
- Insurance benefit plans
- A dynamic work environment based upon professionalism, respect
Keywords: Perry's Restaurants, Frisco , Fine Dining Server, Hospitality & Tourism , Frisco, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!