Kitchen Line Cook - Fryer
Company: Perry's Restaurants
Posted on: September 16, 2023
Rare and Well Made Every Time
What makes an evening at Perry's so incredible? You do
What you can expect from working at Perry's:
- Top tier earning potential flexible schedules, excellent
training and development programs.
- Flexible schedules
- Excellent training and development programs
- Opportunities for advancement and growth
- Insurance benefit
- A dynamic work environment based on professionalism, respect
and team workThe Fry Cook position is about:
- Follow established recipes, procedures, portion controls and
- Demonstrate understanding and knowledge of how to properly use
and maintain all station equipment.
- Prepare, cook and plate all food according to directions in a
hygienic and timely manner.
- Perform basic preparation duties, including handling raw
produce and meats, following restaurant quality specifications and
following proper hygiene and food handling standards.
- Assist with cleaning, sanitizing, and organizing the kitchen,
walk-in coolers, and all storage areas.
- Carry out additional responsibilities, although not detailed,
that are requested by the Chefs or Managers at any time.Required
Keywords: Perry's Restaurants, Frisco , Kitchen Line Cook - Fryer, Hospitality & Tourism , Frisco, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!