Banquet Server at a Private Country Club in Frisco, TX at Stonebriar Country Club
Company: Frisco, TX, United States
Posted on: September 18, 2023
We are Invited.
At Invited Clubs, work feels like play as you build relationships
with your team and meet Members from all different backgrounds.
Every time you step foot in your Club, you can create magic moments
and enrich lives. We are passionate about bringing people together
and bringing out the very best in life. So, join us and be a part
of a fun, fast-paced, high-impact group of talented people where
you belong. Invited reflects our proud history of inclusiveness and
captures our welcoming spirit. Our unprecedented collection of more
than 200 golf and country, city, and stadium clubs share a common
goal- building relationships and enriching lives. The time has come
to build on our traditions and write new chapters. We welcome you
to join us.
Invited. Where You Belong.
The Banquet Server is responsible for providing banquet service to
Members and Guests while consistently displaying a positive
attitude with knowledge about the food and beverage menu. Work
closely and coordinate with other team members to ensure
Member/Guest satisfaction and retention.
- Responsible for banquet service to Members and guests, adhering
to the company standards of service.
- Comprehensive knowledge of the banquet/event menu, a la carte
menu, and daily features and specials.
- Ensure that room(s) are set up correctly, bussed consistently,
and cleaned continually and know how the room needs to be set up
for the next event, if applicable.
- Possess clear knowledge of all various liquors, beer and wines
available at the Club.
- Must be able to interact with Members/Guests professionally,
helping them with changes and last-minute requests as needed.
- Previous Food and Beverage experience preferred.
- Food Handler and Alcohol Server Certifications as required by
State and City.
- Completed F&B Service Training.
- Excellent communication skills and articulate speech.
- Ability to communicate and follow instructions.
- You are comfortable working in both indoor and occasional
- A high school diploma or equivalent is preferred.
Have more questions? Check out ourInvited Jobswebsite to get more
details about ClubLife, the Employee Experience, Company Benefits,
and Our Culture. Be a part of our Social Networks:LinkedInInstagram
Invited is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer / Invited
participates in E-Verify.
This job post is intended to describe the general requirements for
the position. It is not a complete statement of duties,
responsibilities, or requirements. Other duties not listed here may
be assigned as necessary.
Keywords: Frisco, TX, United States, Frisco , Banquet Server at a Private Country Club in Frisco, TX at Stonebriar Country Club, Hospitality & Tourism , Frisco, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!