Country Club Banquet Bartender in Frisco, TX at Stonebriar Country Club
Company: Frisco, TX, United States
Posted on: September 19, 2023
We are Invited.
At Invited Clubs, work feels like play as you build relationships
with your team and meet Members from all different backgrounds.
Every time you step foot in your Club, you can create magic moments
and enrich lives. We are passionate about bringing people together
and bringing out the very best in life. So, join us and be a part
of a fun, fast-paced, high-impact group of talented people where
you belong.Invited reflects our proud history of inclusiveness and
captures our welcoming spirit. Our unprecedented collection of more
than 200 golf and country, city, and stadium clubs share a common
goal- building relationships and enriching lives. The time has come
to build on our traditions and write new chapters. We welcome you
to join us.Invited. Where You Belong.
The Banquet Bartender is responsible for providing the highest
quality of beverage production and service to our Members and
guests during events. In addition, supporting all Club venues,
events, and fellow Employees in delivering quality beverages and
service. The Banquet Bartender maintains the bar, bar service
areas, and related storerooms in a neat, organized, and secure
manner. This Employee follows the proper procedures for stocking,
cleaning, and ensuring opening/closing duties are performed to
ensure bar readiness for all events.Day-to-Day
- At the start of the shift, prepare set-up appropriately (i.e.,
put bottles out, set up garnish tray, check and stock juices, stock
glassware, fill ice bin, etc.).
- Consistently check the bar area for cleanliness and make sure
that all necessary items are in place.
- Ensure that all liquor items are stocked and ready to use.
Responsible for liquor control and accurate pouring of
- Possess clear knowledge of all various liquors, beer, and wines
available for the event.
- Make certain that all event assignments and side work is
completed in respective areas to meet Club standards
- Notify management of Member/Guest complaints at the time they
occur. Practice good service recovery by rectifying any complaints
as soon as possible throughout the event. About You
- Previous bartending experience is required.
- Availability for Evenings and Weekends.
- Working knowledge of bar-related beverages, spirits, wine, and
- Working knowledge of the most common cocktails, mixed drinks,
and specialty drinks.
- Alcohol Intervention and Coach Certified (C.A.R.E).
- Possesses a passion for exceeding Member expectations and a
commitment to excellence that results in providing the highest
quality Member and guest experience. Have more questions? Check out
ourInvited Jobswebsite to get more details about ClubLife, the
Employee Experience, Company Benefits, and Our Culture. Be a part
of our Social Networks:LinkedInInstagram Twitter FacebookInvited is
an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer / Invited participates in
This job post is intended to describe the general requirements for
the position. It is not a complete statement of duties,
responsibilities, or requirements. Other duties not listed here may
be assigned as necessary.
Keywords: Frisco, TX, United States, Frisco , Country Club Banquet Bartender in Frisco, TX at Stonebriar Country Club, Hospitality & Tourism , Frisco, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!