Company: Keurig Dr Pepper
Posted on: February 7, 2024
Job Overview:Keurig Dr Pepper Inc. (KDP) is seeking an
experienced, business-minded and self-motivated Sr Paralegal/Legal
Affairs Manager to be based out of its frisco, Texas location. The
Sr Paralegal will be an integral member of the KDP Legal
Department. Primary responsibilities of the role will be to support
KDPs in-house legal team with contract review, drafting and
supporting in-house attorneys with projects that involve real
estate, logistics, supply chain and contract manufacturing. In this
position, this individual will work as a core member of the KDP
Legal Department interfacing with our internal business partners to
facilitate the contracting process. Success in this role will come
not only from exceptional paralegal skills, but also excellent
judgment, strong drafting proficiency, communication skills,
initiative to take on diverse responsibilities across the KDP Legal
Department, and a passion for continuous improvement. The role
reports to the Senior Director Corporate Counsel (U.S. Logistics,
Supply Chain, Real Estate and Contract Manufacturing) What you will
do: Key Responsibilities: Play an integral role within the KDP
Legal Department in close interaction with the KDP U.S. business
teams to ensure contracts, transportation agreements, real estate
leases/renewals, contract manufacturing and other legal documents
are properly negotiated and drafted to reflect acceptable legal and
- Draft agreements for attorneys and internal clients, and
coordinate contract workflow through manual and electronic
- Continually improve contract workflow processes to identify
efficiencies and facilitate timely execution of agreements.
- Update legal templates and processes and assist with the
review, management and organization of contracts and contractual
- Enter legal agreements into KDPs contract management system for
tracking and ongoing management.
- Assist with training on supply chain, real estate, logistics
and contract manufacturing matters.
- Participate in process improvement and budget management
- Work collaboratively with internal business teams to ensure
workflow and project completion timelines are being achieved.
- Abstract and summarize complex legal documents.
- Organize and index large-scale project and closing
documentation for real estate closings.
- Determine and calendar deadlines.
- Perform other functions such as conducting research,
maintaining calendars, proofreading, organizing and maintaining
forms, databases and other materials.
- Perform other duties as assigned.General:
- Serve as an integral member of the Legal Team and forge a close
working relationship with other departments. Ensure coordination on
business matters that may have legal significance.
- As required and/or directed, coordinate with outside counsel,
KDP attorneys, other KDP functions and counterparts in other
- Provide administrative and direct support for various
- Educate business teams on legal-related matters.
- Assist KDP Legal Department with process improvement projects
focused on increasing efficiency and improving service provided to
- Perform other related duties and projects as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree and/or paralegal certificate preferred.
- Minimum of 10+ years of relevant in-house or law firm paralegal
- High degree of familiarity with commercial contract drafting
and review in a high-volume and fast-moving corporate
- Experience supporting commercial contract lifecycle management
and document management systems.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, strong
business judgment, and ability to collaborate closely with
stakeholders from different disciplines outside of and within a
- Proficiency with relevant Microsoft Office software programs,
specifically MS Word and PowerPoint.
- Prior experience in the food, beverage, and/or CPG industries
is a plus.
- Possess the character qualities of being humble, hungry for
meaningful work, emotionally intelligent and bright.
- Unquestioned ethics and integrity and excellent verbal and
written communication skills.
- Ability to handle high volume or work in fast-paced environment
and prioritize among competing deadlinesAdditional Qualifications:
- Ability to think critically and make clear and well-reasoned
- Meticulous attention to detail and strong organizational
- Personal and professional integrity.
- A team player that can work in a highly collaborative matrixed
environment and influence people and decisions without direct
- Time management, prioritization, problem-solving, and
interpersonal skills with the ability to partner with all levels of
management and business partners.
- Demonstrated ability to maintain the highest level of
confidentiality acting with integrity and discretion.
- Ability to work across functions to get the job done with a
sense of urgency.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, rapidly growing company and
- Thoughtful and creative problem solving.
- Confident and humble with a sense of drive for success and
- Excellent project management skills and commitment to seeing
tasks through to completion.
- Strength of character to take and sustain difficult positions;
able to say no or push back without alienating others.
- High level of energy and enthusiasm.
- A spirit of continuous improvement.
- Willingness to travel as necessary but minimal. Company
Overview & EEO Statement:Keurig Dr Pepper (NASDAQ: KDP) is a modern
beverage company with a bold vision built to deliver growth and
opportunity. We operate with a differentiated business model and
world-class brand portfolio, powered by a talented and engaged team
that is anchored in our values. We work with big, exciting beverage
brands and the #1 single-serve coffee brewing system in North
America at KDP, and we have fun doing it! Together, we have built a
leading beverage company in North America offering hot and cold
beverages together at scale. Whatever your area of expertise, at
KDP you can be a part of a team thats proud of its brands,
partnerships, innovation, and growth. Will you join us? We strive
to be an?, providing a culture and opportunities that empower our
team of -28,000 employees to grow and develop. We offer robust
benefits to support your health and wellness as well as your
personal and financial well-being. We also provide employee
programs designed to enhance your professional growth and
development, while ensuring you feel valued, inspired and
appreciated at work. Keurig Dr Pepper is an equal opportunity
employer and affirmatively seeks diversity in its workforce. Keurig
Dr Pepper recruits qualified applicants and advances in employment
its employees without regard to race, color, religion, gender,
sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age,
disability or association with a person with a disability, medical
condition, genetic information, ethnic or national origin, marital
status, veteran status, or any other status protected by law
Keywords: Keurig Dr Pepper, Frisco , Senior Paralegal, Legal , Frisco, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!