Company: American Multi-Cinema, Inc.
Posted on: November 19, 2023
220 East Third Street, Fort Worth, TX 76102
Free movies, free popcorn, flex schedules...and more! Support
operations to achieve AMC's guest, associate, and financial goals
while developing leadership skills in preparation for a supervisor
Do you love all things movies? If so, you may be a perfect fit for
our team. Build strong communication, leadership, and time
management skills at AMC, and take advantage of our opportunities
for career advancement. AMC team members enjoy free popcorn daily,
half off eats and drinks, flexible schedules, ability to work with
friends, and most importantly for us movie people...FREE movies at
any of our theatres nationwide!
AMC's company culture is focused on innovation and diversity to
ensure that we provide the latest and greatest experience for our
guests and associates. We lead by example in doing what is right
and take responsibility for our own results and our company's
- Deliver superior service when connecting with AMC guests and
- Optimize Crew placement for each job function on a
- Assist with assigning breaks and jobs within an assigned
- Reinforce the Wardrobe 101 Standards with Crew.
- Peer coach on sales pitch for AMC Stubs.
- Resolve guest questions, concerns and issues, including
distribution of passes when appropriate.
- Focus on delivery of friendly, clean, and quick Overall
Satisfaction (OS) drivers.
- Follow-up on opening & closing duties, as well as Theatre Clean
Up Program (TCUP), Kitchen Clean Up Program (KCUP) or MacGuffins
Clean Up Program (Mac-CUP) assignments for the day.
- Train and support theatre crew to execute, coach, monitor and
assist coordination of Safe and Clean protocols.
- Oversee line checks, stocking, Freestyle/condiment areas, and
back bar/hot foods assembly.
- Distribute banks (box office, concession, guest service, and
- Provide change, as needed, using remote supply bank or floor
- Pull cash from drawers and drop boxes and hand to a
manager/supervisor to support timely drops.
- Distribute inventory to support the Food & Beverage stand.
- Secure inventory during theatre closing.
- Restock CAABOs (Cash Accepting Automated Box Offices) with
- Assist with inventory processes and stock room
- Assist with voids, refunds, seat blocking, and line
- Assist with maintenance needs, as necessary.
- Assist with marketing change out of posters, standees,
- Assist in booth operations.
- Assist with Radiant performance scheduling.
- Perform actual Crew functions, as business levels require.
- Perform other duties as directed by management (must align with
Crew Access Policy).
- Maintain regular personal attendance for all scheduled shifts
to ensure timely performance of duties.
- Uphold AMC's Business Practice Standards and ensure compliance
with company programs. SKILL REQUIREMENTS
- Excellent guest service skills.
- Ability to communicate and work effectively with guests in high
- Effective leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work effectively with supervisors and
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Trained and able to demonstrate competency in all crew
- Provided by Theatre: Nametag, red t-shirt.
- Provided by Associate: Black pants, slip resistant black shoes,
socks, black belt. AMC and its subsidiaries are committed to equal
employment opportunity and complies with all applicable federal,
state, and local employment laws. AMC strictly prohibits and does
not tolerate discrimination and will provide equal employment
opportunities to all applicants without regard to an applicant's
race, color, religion, creed, gender, sex (including pregnancy),
sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin,
age, disability, military status, veteran status, genetic
information, or any other reason prohibited by applicable federal,
state, or local law, regulation, or ordinance. This policy applies
to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not
limited to, hiring, promotion, discipline, compensation, benefits,
and termination of employment.
Minimum Job Requirements
- Age 16 or older other location-specific age requirements may
apply. Requirements to be performed, with or without reasonable
- Standing, walking, lifting, twisting, and bending on a frequent
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds and carry it up to 90 feet (or
deposit into dumpster or trash compactor)
AMC amazing. That's the promise we deliver to nearly 35,000
associates, 240 million guests domestically, and 350 million guests
worldwide each year. AMC has propelled industry innovation since
1920, and we continue to innovate by delivering premium sight and
sound, new and improved food and beverage options, and diverse
content in our state-of-the-art theatres. We focus on delivering
friendly, superior service to our guests. We lead by example, have
fun, and give back to the communities in which we live and work. If
you feel motivated and energized by our culture, and if you can
name your three favorite movies in the next 30 seconds, then AMC
may be the right place for you. We offer competitive compensation,
excellent benefits, and an environment that encourages teamwork,
inclusion, collaboration, and results.
220 East Third Street
Pay Rate Type
Estimated Work Hours
Based on business needs
Keywords: American Multi-Cinema, Inc., Frisco , Crew Leader, Other , Frisco, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!