Senior Technical Implementation Consultant
Posted on: September 15, 2023
Calling all innovators - find your future at Fiserv.We're
Fiserv, a global leader in Fintech and payments, and we move money
and information in a way that moves the world. We connect financial
institutions, corporations, merchants, and consumers to one another
millions of times a day - quickly, reliably, and securely. Any time
you swipe your credit card, pay through a mobile app, or withdraw
money from the bank, we're involved. If you want to make an impact
on a global scale, come make a difference at Fiserv.Job TitleSenior
Technical Implementation Consultant
What does a Senior Technical Implementation Consultant do at
Fiserv:You'll play a crucial role in providing technical guidance,
subject matter expertise, and recommendations to clients during the
deployment of Fiserv Deposit Liquidity products. As part of our
team, you'll work closely with clients and internal stakeholders,
ensuring the delivery and implementation of our solutions.
What You Will Do:
- Gather and understand client technical requirements for
- Collaborate with the project team on functional components,
including product development, configuration, and testing.
- Demonstrate a strong understanding of banking and deposit
- Assist in conducting technical impact analysis of
- Document technical requirements in Technical Requirement
Definition and High-Level Design/Process documents.
- Utilize SQL, Java/.Net, and PowerShell scripting languages
- Leverage experience with Application Programming Interfaces
(APIs) and Single Sign-On (SSO).
- Demonstrate high-level database competencies, troubleshooting
skills, and an understanding of architecture.
- Analyze datasets, draw conclusions, and support testing
- Direct and instruct software deployments involving datacenter
teams in hosted or ASP environments.
- Select, document, and test file transmission protocols.
- Support customer testing activities, including QA, business
validation, and other testing duties.
- Manage version control of documents and ensure effective
organization and updates.
- Provide post-implementation client support, addressing client
- Resolve production processing issues in hosted and on-premise
- Collaborate with Product and Development teams for product
- Perform additional duties as required.What You Will Need To
- Ability to understand technical requirements and bridge the gap
to business needs.
- Experience discussing and analyzing technical topics with both
technical and non-technical personnel.
- Proven track record of identifying and implementing efficient
and scalable solutions.
- Capability to bring clarity to ambiguous situations and less
- Strong adherence to project implementation procedures and
- Effective multitasking and prioritization skills.
- Excellent collaboration with diverse internal and external
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, high-energy
- Self-motivated and able to show initiative with minimal
- Willingness to cross-train others and share expertise.
- Responsive and proactive communication skills, both verbal and
- Proficient in summarizing and documenting issues, projects,
protocols, and processes.
- Familiarity with working with sensitive data and controls.
- Comfortable with ITIL processes and terminology.What Would Be
Great To Have:
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Computer Science,
or related field.
- 5+ years of experience in business technology-related projects
in an enterprise environment.
- Experience in Retail Banking/Deposit Operations is a plus.
- Background in technical analysis and software deployments
within a financial/banking environment.
- Strong experience with implementing software solutions in a
- Demonstrated ability to document complex step-by-step processes
for installation, testing, and deployment.
- Proficiency in software automation and scheduling tools like
AutoSys and Control-M.
- Strong Excel and SQL skills.
- Knowledge of data encryption concepts and PGP encryption.
- Understanding of database structures and the ability to write
and execute SQL queries.
- Experience with Windows Server and SQL Server
- Familiarity with Windows batch, PowerShell script development,
compression, and transmission protocols.
- Experience managing large-scale projects with multiple moving
- Knowledge of change management practices.
- Experience with matrix management of cross-functional processes
and teams.Travel Required: Up to 20%.
This role is not eligible to be performed in Colorado, California,
New York or Washington.Please note that salary ranges provided for
this role on external job boards are salary estimates made by
outside parties and may not be accurate.Thank you for considering
employment with Fiserv.-- Please:
- Apply using your legal name
- Complete the step-by-step profile and attach your resume
(either is acceptable, both are preferable).What you should know
about us:Fiserv is a global fintech leader with 40,000-plus (and
growing) associates proudly serving clients in more than 100
countries. As a FORTUNE--- 500 company, one of Fast Company's Most
Innovative Companies, and a top scorer on Bloomberg's
Gender-Equality Index, we are committed to excellence and
purposeful innovation.Our commitment to Diversity and
Inclusion:Fiserv is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and we welcome
and encourage diversity in our workforce that reflects our world.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender
identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or
any other category protected by law.--We will ensure that
individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation
to participate in the job application or interview process, to
perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and
privileges of employment. Please contact us to request
accommodation.Warning about fake job posts:Please be aware of
fraudulent job postings that are not affiliated with Fiserv.
Fraudulent job postings may be used by cyber criminals to target
your personally identifiable information and/or to steal money or
financial information.Any communications from a Fiserv
representative will come from a legitimate business email
address.--We will not hire through text message, social media, or
email alone, and any interviews will be conducted in person or
through a secure video call. We won't ask you for sensitive
information nor will we ask you to pay anything during the hiring
process. We also won't send you a check to cash on Fiserv's
behalf.If you see suspicious activity or believe that you have been
the victim of a job posting scam, you should report it to your
local FBI field office or to the FBI's Internet Crime Complaint
Keywords: Fiserv, Frisco , Senior Technical Implementation Consultant, Professions , Frisco, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!